Help Support This Vibrant Community
The L.E.A.F CSA Giveback Program
Please help to feed those who may be experiencing food insecurity in our community during these trying times of COVID 19 by making a donation of healthy fresh produce through The LEAF’s CSA Giveback Program.
Share The Harvest
Help Us Make It A Happy Thanksgiving For All
This year, in times of uncertainty and food insecurity, we are asking for your help to put food on the table this Thanksgiving for families in need. No one should ever worry about having enough to feed their family—especially on Thanksgiving!
The LEAF is partnering with Bread For Life and Southington Community Services to donate fresh, seasonal produce to help others share a warm and tasty meal.
For every dollar raised, The LEAF will match 25%.
This is our way of giving back and saying thanks to our community who has supported us throughout the year.
To donate, please click the link below.
How It Works:
- Click on the donate button below, or on The LEAF’s home page, and give whatever you can.
- All monies donated will go toward feeding local families through The LEAF’s CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program. Your donation will help to make it possible for a family to receive fresh nutritious produce grown at The LEAF for the 18 week CSA season.
- More money donated means more families will be fed.
- We at The LEAF will match up to $1,000.00 of the monies that are donated.
- Southington Community Services will determine who is most in need of receiving the donated membership’s in The LEAF’s CSA program. If you are in need and wish to receive a donated CSA membership, please contact Southington Community Services at (860)-628-3761
Thank You for your support in these uncertain times.
You truly can make a difference in a local families life.
BUY LOCAL—EAT FRESH—BE HEALTHY
When you make a donation to The LEAF, you are supporting more than agriculture...
You are supporting curious minds
You are supporting healthy habits
You are supporting hands-on learning
You are supporting a better environment
You are supporting your community
Looking for other ways to donate?
Find us on Amazon Smile!
Your support goes a long way to help our farm grow and our programs be successful.
If you would like to make a donation, please click the link below.
Help support our educational programs
Help feed families who may be facing food insecurity
Thank you to everyone who participated in The LEAFs Spring Flower Fundraiser!
We are incredibly thankful to have such a supportive community. It is thanks to your generosity that we can continue to create fun educational activities, grow delicious food, and create a welcoming and safe environment for all.
We hope to see you on the farm this summer, please sign up for our email list to stay in touch with all the happenings at The LEAF this year!