Now Is The Time To Help Our Community
Reach us by phone at 860-919-6127
Please help to feed those who may be experiencing food insecurity in our community during these trying times of COVID 19 by making a donation of healthy fresh produce through The LEAF’s CSA program.
It is so quick and easy and will make a difference
in a local families life.
How It Works:
- Click on the donate button above, or on The LEAF’s home page, and give whatever you can.
- All monies donated will go toward feeding local families through The LEAF’s CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program. Your donation will help to make it possible for a family to receive fresh nutritious produce grown at The LEAF for the 18 week CSA season.
- The more money that is donated means more families will be fed.
- We at The LEAF will match up to $1,000.00 of the monies that are donated.
- Southington Community Services will determine who is most in need of receiving the donated membership’s in The LEAF’s CSA program. If you are in need and wish to receive a donated CSA membership, please contact Southington Community Services at (860)-628-3761
The LEAF is also accepting donations to help support our educational programs - please help us help our community!
Thank You for your support in these uncertain times.
You truly can make a difference in a local families life.
BUY LOCAL—EAT FRESH—BE HEALTHY