Help Support This Vibrant Community
The L.E.A.F CSA Giveback Program
Please help to feed those who may be experiencing food insecurity in our community during these trying times of COVID 19 by making a donation of healthy fresh produce through The LEAF’s CSA Giveback Program.
Share The Harvest
Help Us Make It A Happy Thanksgiving For All
This year, in times of uncertainty and food insecurity, we are asking for your help to put food on the table this Thanksgiving for families in need. No one should ever worry about having enough to feed their family—especially on Thanksgiving!
The LEAF is partnering with Bread For Life and Southington Community Services to donate fresh, seasonal produce to help others share a warm and tasty meal.
For every dollar raised, The LEAF will match 25%.
This is our way of giving back and saying thanks to our community who has supported us throughout the year.
To donate, please click the link below.
How It Works:
- Click on the donate button below, or on The LEAF’s home page, and give whatever you can.
- All monies donated will go toward feeding local families through The LEAF’s CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program. Your donation will help to make it possible for a family to receive fresh nutritious produce grown at The LEAF for the 18 week CSA season.
- More money donated means more families will be fed.
- We at The LEAF will match up to $1,000.00 of the monies that are donated.
- Southington Community Services will determine who is most in need of receiving the donated membership’s in The LEAF’s CSA program. If you are in need and wish to receive a donated CSA membership, please contact Southington Community Services at (860)-628-3761
The LEAF is also accepting donations to help support our educational programs - please help us help our community!
Thank You for your support in these uncertain times.
You truly can make a difference in a local families life.
BUY LOCAL—EAT FRESH—BE HEALTHY